Sunday, March 04, 2007

ISC art pics

Sorry I have not been sharing much lately.. have been in bed with a viscous sinus/ear/throat infection that is determined to stay with me. Been three weeks now! argH!!!! Finally getting a bit better..keeping my fingers crossed that it will end completely soon.
Sooo...
Here are some art samples I did for Innovative Stamp Creations that i have not been able to share before now. These are some Stampboards ( get them at stampscapes.com) that I used dye ink for color and then stamped images from I.S.C. in permanent black ink. The idea then is to scratch through the color using a pointy metal tool so that the underlying color ( white) shows through. I LOVE playing with these!


The next 2 pictures are of ATC's made with a plastic film from Zsiage that are cut into ATC size. These take alcohol inks wonderfully and you can stamp or glue right onto them as well. I cut a hole in the second one, colored it with alcohol inks and then layered it onto a piece of cardstock that was colored to match with stamped images on it. The idea was for the images to show through the plastic overlay. It looks much better in person.


This is a normal cardstock ATC that uses Distress inks and images from I.S.C.

These next 2 ATC's are made from 2 pieces of heavy vinyl that you get from fabric stores. I stamped the image onto the front of one of the vinyl pieces. I then colored the back of that piece with alcohol inks and let it dry. To get the colors and images to show up ( since the vinyl is clear) I covered the alcohol ink side with Brilliance White pigment ink and set it aside to dry. Layer the other piece of vinyl over the colored/stamped one and use copper tape around the edges to seal them together. To embellish the Father ATC I stamped the same image onto a piece of colored cardstock and punched out the letters with a regular sized hole punch, glued them onto the front of the ATC and used Glossy Accents to give them a clear button effect.

For the quote in this one I printed it out and cut to size. Layer the words onto a darker cardstock and trim close so that you have a thin border of color around each word. Glue them onto the stamped/inked vinyl piece then layer the plain piece of vinyl over the top, sandwiching the words in between. Do the same thing for the clip art picture of the little girl.

This is an ATC box that you can purchase from Innovative Stamp Creations. It comes in plain white so that you can color/ink/stamp to your hearts desire. For this one I covered it with a way cool piece of scrapping paper. The letters are actually plain white letter stickers that i colored with inks and stamped onto to make them arty. I used a sheet of scrapping words from I.S.C. to stamp all over the box with Distress inks. This is the back of the box.

This is the front of the box.

The last one for now is a card made with I.S.C. images and Distress inks. The main flower image is actually a 2'x2" stampboard colored with Distress inks and stamped with permanent ink which was glued into the center of a pink cardstock panel.Will share more later...hopefully tomorrow! Please LMK what you think..I love feedback!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynn Anne said...

Wow! I just followed the link to your blog from isc..what super samples! The variety of materials you stamp is inspirational - thanks!

4/27/2007 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home